The E Series with cast aluminium housings is manufactured in 2 sizes (200 mm and 250 mm). Multiple connections for pipes and hoses facilitate installation and connection. This series is an universal design in terms of the choice of level contacts and installation/attachment options.
Up to 6 level switches, each individually and steplessly height-adjustable, are mounted in the compact housing. The standard design has 3 level switches with the following functions:
MIN, MAX and Refill.
Another float switch for e.g. the MIN pre-warning contact can be retrofitted at any time. It is also possible to equip the unit with an analogue encoder (0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA). In addition, 2 redundant float switches for back-up systems can also be used.
Easy oil connections to the oil pan are enabled via 3× G ½” threaded connections, while 2× G ⅜” connections are used for the compensation line and for oil refilling. The oil level can be clearly seen in the display glass even under poor lighting conditions.
The elongated holes on the side are made for easy installation and adjustment of the controller. Coordinated accessories and special versions facilitate installation and assembly and cover virtually all application variants:
- Cable outputs with screw connection for protective hose
- Electrical connection box made of die-cast aluminium, IP 65
- Flat glass oil level display for pressures up to 5 bar
- Flange-mounted housing with rear-facing banjo bolts G ⅜”
- Adjustable pointer for switching point indication
- Weld-on flange plate for easy installation of the housing
- Ex-proof version in accordance with ATEX, UL and CSA
Add item to list
You can add items to your item list and share them with us. Please enter, if possible, a product number or product description in the note field.