Catalytic converters from SYNERGY effectively reduce emissions from stationary engines. CO, formaldehyde, HC and NOx are reduced to the required levels by the robust catalyst coatings.
As a result of the new amendment of the Renewable Energies Act (EEC 2009) for formaldehyde emissions and the German TA-Luft air quality control regulations for, most engine manufacturers will struggle to meet the emissions limits CO, hydrocarbons (including formaldehyde) and NOx without the use of catalytic converters. This has prompted ENSERV to work with the market leaders in the development and production of exhaust gas purification systems for industrial spark ignition engines.
Catalytic converters can be supplied as replacement elements, flange-mounted elements or as a complete unit. Catalytic converters can also be designed and manufactured based on customer specific requirements. Thanks to the special metal substrate there is only a minimal increase in the back pressure. This is available in many diameters and lengths. The catalyst coatings are specially developed and manufactured by SYNERGY for each application.
- Biogas and natural gas lean-operation catalyst coatings for CO and CH2O formaldehyde control
- Diesel oxidation catalyst coatings for CO and HC control
- TWX coatings for stoichiometric engines for CO and NOx control
- Cell density (cpsi) 25 to 1000
- Substrate width (mm) 15 to 150
- Customer-specific shapes and cell geometries are available
- Round substrates available up to 1220 mm
- Square or rectangular substrates up to 760 × 760 mm
To download the Catalyzers Enquiry Sheet: